Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pictures from Then and Now

I love the pictures that have been sent -- please send more!! Looks like this picture of Dennis and Angie was taken at Camp-of-the-Woods, is that right? Would love some more pictures from CoW days. I have some slides from CoW, but have not secured the capability to turn the slides into digital images.

By the way, I just received 49 pictures from one of my college roomates who is helping in a radio broadcasting project among the 1st Nation people in Northern Ontario. They are broadcasting the gospel from Round Lake, which is an isolated town that Garland Cofield took me to in 1977. I will share some of those pictures later.

Here is a great photo of the Ayers' gang from the 70's (according to Betty).

Up to date portrait of Russ and Betty Broadfield. I love these pics -- send more!!

I believe this photo is from the 1968 Colorado Camping Trip. I think it was taken at Telluride. Anyone remember the cold night in Telluride? That place has become a very expensive resort area, but we were there before it became famous. No, we didn't discover it. We're not "that" old.

Here is Larry and Reta Shoup having breakfast with us in Florida this January. We sent a day together visiting Sanibel Island and eating a couple of meals -- including one at Steak n Shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment