Saturday, July 25, 2009

More Camp of the Woods Pictures

Here are some more pictures from the first Calvary youth group trip we took to Camp of the Woods in Northern Ontario. I have been scanning 35 mm slides via a handy-dandy ImageLab Scanner.


This little scanning tower is slick and is able to easily convert slides into digital files that can be displayed online and whatever.


Here are a few of the slides that I will post here on Treasures. I hope to put the rest of the pictures of the Canada trip on my Facebook page, or at http://carlsonconnections.shutterfly.com/.


I have been very busy with work, activities, plus some travel and therefore have been neglectful of keeping up with all of my online website/blogs. We were on vacation right after I posted the video clips that provoked controversy. I know that the fooling around was typical youthful immaturity, and that I was immature enough to join in the tomfoolery. But it was what we were and what we did. Aren't we glad that we all have grown up? God has truly been gracious to us all.


Brother Al doing some serious painting?
Jed Waters showing how to do it.
Calvary crowd with the Ohio group
Mourning guys!!
Is that Angie swinging a mean axe?

No comments:

Post a Comment